SEO Optimization Tips For Top Search Engine Rankings
Our Best SEO Optimization Tips To Improve Your SEO Rankings
In the event you are not aware,SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization. I am going to present you with the on page SEO optimization tips that you ought to be utilizing,to enable you to reach the first page listing on the search engines.
These are the exact SEO optimization tips which I utilize and have been learned by many years of research and pain staking experimentation.
Each time that you are looking to get a high search engine ranking for your selected keywords,follow these organic SEO optimization tips. By doing this it will allow the search engines to understand precisely what keywords you are attempting to rank for.
This list of SEO optimization tips is in no specific order. I consider all of them to be very important and so should you! Make use of all of these SEO optimization tips to see your search engine rankings skyrocket.
The Nine Crucial SEO Optimization Tips
1. Correct utilization of the title tag is necessary. This is the main title of the content at the top of the page and you must incorporate your main keyword. Also ensure that your main keyword is within the first 60 characters of the title tag. An excellent SEO optimization tip we have found is to also use an additional keyword associated with your main keyword in the title tag.
2. Correct utilisation of the Meta keywords tag. Even though the use of this tag isn’t as essential as it used to be,you need to still use it since you are telling the search engines what keywords you are attempting to rank for.
3. Utilize the Meta Description tag properly. This is the description that search engines display in their results page. Make certain it draws peoples attention and compels them to click on your website,when they’re exploring the results pages.
4. Proper use of the Headings tag. The 3 headline tags are similar to the title tag,in the fact that they distinguish to the search engines that was is contained within them is very important. Good use of your main keyword and related keywords within the H1,H2 and H3 tags is vital.
5. All your posts,articles,reviews etc. need to be at least 500 words long. As a result you’ll be rewarded more by the search engines as a trusted,authority site.
6. Make sure your content has a keyword density of 2-4%. This permits the search engines to understand what keywords you would like to rank for, without looking too spammy by keyword stuffing.
7. Your keyword needs to be put in bold,italics and underlined at least one time within the post.
8. Utilize the image and alt tag properly. Placing images within your content is great for SEO purposes. The image and alt tag should then be titled after a modified form of your primary keyword.
As search engines can’t see what a image is related to, use your keyword as the title of the picture and the alt tag description,boosting your likelihood of ranking for your keyword. Modifying the keyword, will make it look more natural,lowering the likelihood of being viewed as a keyword stuffer in the eyes of the search engines.
9. Utilize an external anchor text link on your page from a high PR authority page related to the niche you’re writing about. This is certainly one of the best SEO optimization tips that hardly anybody uses,but works very well.
Putting a contextual anchor link within your content to a non-competitor high PR authority site utilizing your main keyword has many advantages. It will show the search engines that you’re not a sales type website,or concerned about providing your visitors with other related content from authority sites. Examples of high PR sites include Wikipedia and About.com.